Job Title: Developer/Software Engineer
Supervisor: VP of IS & Distribution
Location: Expo 2 Office
Responsible for helping build, test and support internal PC applications to manage our stores nationwide.
• Maintenance of existing PC applications.
• Design, develop and test new applications as required.
• Interact with team members to understand and/or develop technical and business requirements.
• Participate in the QA and maintenance process.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of industry experience.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
• Ability to write SQL for MS SQL Server languages (PL-SQL and Transact-SQL).
• Experience in web application development a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work closely with non-technical staff.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
To apply -> Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you tell them that you heard about the job from Robert Gilbreath.