EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Express search for an Online Merchandising Manager based in Columbus, OH.
* Responsible for translating the knowledge of the target customer into an actionable internet business plan to achieve budgeted sales and profit plans for specified merchandise categories.
* Develop merchandising stories/themes and major product initiatives that align with key category/classification strategies for internet.
* Provide insight into internet performance by category and shopping experience through metrics data.
* Partner with WEB Creative to develop special shop concepts/ideas, page layouts, navigation – shop by feature, shop by style, and shop by collection.
* Responsible for the launch of each site including site roadmap, sequencing, pricing and site accuracy.
* Create up-sell strategies.
* Track and analyze sales information.
* Shops competition to identify opportunities.
* Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience: 5+ years of related work experience in Internet/Merchandising Buying
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1239 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. ALso be sure to Tell HArry that you heard about the job here on Adomatica! Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.