Yes, you read that title correctly. That’s 30 Three Zero designers.
Interaction and Visual Designers – Austin (Contract)
Frog design is seeking top notch Interaction and Visual Design Contractors to work on a key project for one of our top clients in our Austin studio. This is a great opportunity to work with our frog creative team and flex your skills. Project duration is up to 90 days and must be onsite at our Austin location. Opportunities begin immediately. Current resume, portfolio and rate requirements must be submitted to be considered for review.
We are designing and developing a comprehensive, multiple-platform system that will be used by millions of people, in the context of the entertainment and service industries. We’ll need interaction designers and visual designers who can support this effort, working closely with other creative individuals and creative directors to think quickly, produce high quality work, and work both independently and collaboratively.
– Ability to read and understand requirements documents, design scenarios and process flows, create information architectures, produce detailed wireframes, annotate these wireframes thoroughly, and work with visual designers as the materials become more visually rich.
– Proficient in Adobe Illustrator (for wireframing) and Microsoft Excel (for annotation and documentation).
– Ability to utilize an existing visual language, and creatively extend this visual language to produce production-ready layered Photoshop comps based closely on Interaction Design-drive wireframes.
– Ability to integrate feedback and direction from creative directors and other senior team members, as appropriate.
– Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (for comp creation). Visual designers need to be comfortable working with pixel perfect renderings as artifacts will be used for production.
frog design is a global innovation firm. We work with the world’s leading companies, helping them create and bring to market meaningful products, services, and experiences.
To apply email your info/resume to: email@example.com and tell him you heard about the spots on Adomatica.