Email Marketing Manager – Austin, TX
“Like most great software companies, Promo Labs was started by a small group of forward-thinking entrepreneurs who needed a better way to run their own business. Based on their experience building the most successful company in the promotional products industry, the team at Promo Labs is launching a new line of apps to help sales professionals run their business. Well funded by Austin Ventures and Silverton Partners, Promo Labs’ products will provide sales professionals the marketing, sales, and back office tools required to compete in the $20 billion promotional products market.
We’re looking for an email marketing whiz to help Promo Labs in two big ways…getting the word out about the great new apps from Promo Labs and taking our email marketing app by the reigns.
In your first role, you’ll be directing our email marketing efforts to build awareness and drive interest in all of our apps. You’ll be designing, executing, and tracking email campaigns targeting distributors and suppliers in the promotional products industry.
Equally important is running our email marketing app already used by hundreds of sales professionals to help them sell more promotional products. You’ll be developing a marketing calendar and executing email campaigns on behalf of hundreds (and soon to be thousands) of our subscribers (promotional products salespeople) to their customers.
In short, this role requires someone who eats email marketing for breakfast and will take charge and make stuff happen.
* Planning, executing, and tracking email marketing efforts that result in new Promo Labs customers
* Managing the Promo Labs email marketing product to attract new subscribers and turn our existing subscribers into raving fans
* Reporting on success metrics and making adjustments accordingly
* Coordinate email marketing schedule with production resources and marketing initiatives (e.g., new app releases)
Candidates must possess all of the following:
* 2+ years experience in email marketing programs, list management and segmentation planning
* 2+ years experience in copywriting, editing and/or developing online/email content
* Demonstrable impact of email marketing efforts on revenue
* Strong project management and organizational abilities
* Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
* Command of email marketing technology, trends, and best practices
* Over the top approach to editing and proof-reading
* Experience in the design and execution of A/B and multivariate email testing
* Familiarity with HTML email design
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ideal candidates would possess one or more of the following:
* Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
* Experience using marketing automation tools
* Experience in ecommerce email marketing
* Experience marketing software applications and/or services to small business owners
* Marketing experience in the promotional products industry
To learn more about Promo Labs, please visit www.promolabs.com. For more information about the position, please contact Sarah Philips at email@example.com “