Job Title: Regular Full-Time Marketing Project Coordinator
Supervisor: VP of Merchandising
Location: Austin Tx – Calendar Club Offices
– Develop and produce graphic and promotional signage programs for our stores
– Execute and track all in-mall marketing programs
– Work with Store Operators and Store Operations to solve problems at the store level
– Participate in and provide creative ideas for programs involving both our stores and our web sites.
– Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Thorough understanding of the printing process, especially on paper and styrene
– Education relating to marketing and/or graphic design
– Ability to be hands-on
– Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
– Ability to work extended hours
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them you heard about the job from Robert Gilbreath.