Calendar Holdings LLC, an international retailer of calendars, games, puzzles, gifts and more, has an immediate opportunity for a Software Developer. Everyone on our team has the opportunity to help make decisions and to drive the future of our company.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to be a major contributor to our team. If you enjoy solving a wide variety of technical issues (both hardware and software), and enjoy a fast paced environment, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
The Developer must have programming experience with Java and other languages in a web application environment. They are responsible for helping build, test and support our applications. They must be very motivated and can work with little supervision. They must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work closely with non-technical staff.
• Design, development and test web based commerce applications and web services in a scalable and reusable manner
• Ability to utilize various application integration techniques to communicate with third party and legacy/back end systems
• Interact with team members to understand and/or develop technical and business requirements
• Participate in the QA and maintenance process
• Minimum of 2-5 years of industry experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
• Experience with ATG’s application suite a big plus
• Experience with e-commerce application design, development and deployment
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
• Java EE/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Servlet, Web Service and other relevant Java technologies
• Integration experience (examples: Content Management Systems, Search Engines, Web Services, Fulfillment)
• Ability to write SQL scripts for large RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server) as well as a basic understanding of their programming languages (PL-SQL and Transact-SQL)
• Relevant O/S knowledge (Linux/Unix and Windows)
• Knowledge of leading application servers, such as JBoss a big plus
• Web Server (Apache) knowledge
• Knowledge of Java open source technologies and frameworks (Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JSF)
This position includes a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a fast-paced, fun environment. Please apply in person at 6411 Burleson Road, or email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 1-877-765-1606. Successful completion of background and credit check will be required. We offer great benefits, generous year-end bonus potential and 401K. EOE