Front Gate Tickets is looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing Specialist to not only help the company develop and implement its own social media/mobile strategy and tactics but also help our clients (music venues, festivals, touring artists) do the same. The ideal candidate must have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, social bookmarking, event sites, have worked with APIs, have a passion for music and entertainment, and communicate effectively with the public and software developers. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Business Development.
• Provide expertise on engaging technologies and trends related to social media, mobile marketing, and digital marketing
• Serve as primary content developer/manager for social media sites including Twitter, Myspace, Last.fm, and Facebook
• Monitor social networks for conversations about Front Gate Tickets and continue that dialogue
• Work with marketing and software development team to evaluate and integrate APIs for social networks into our ticketing platform.
• Track, monitor and analyze all social media marketing efforts
• Train clients to use integrated social media and other marketing tools
• Develop social/mobile marketing best practices documentation/tools for clients
• Manage SEO and SEM programs
The ideal candidate should have:
• 2+ years experience in social/mobile marketing
• Strong understanding of emerging technologies and how they are evolving.
• Experience working both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent computer skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop
• Degree in Marketing a +
• Passion for music and entertainment
• Creative copy-writing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills
Some travel may be required (less than 25%).
* Location: South Congress
* Compensation: Commenserate with experience
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Send resume to: email@example.com