UX/UI Designer (Contract position)
• Understand and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and intuitive designs.
• Build mockups, user scenarios, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate designs.
• Develop/validate overall UX approaches; e.g., cards vs. tables, multi-edit vs. immediate save, drag-and-drop vs. push button vs. keyboard, …
• Provide feedback and suggestions on existing designs
• Provide designs for new screens/features
• Create UX style bible to guide future decisions
• Run at least one targeted feedback session (at least 3 users)
• BA/BS or advanced degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or similar field.
• Experience in creating wireframes, visual mockups, graphics, and user workflows.
• Experience in working with Enterprise (B2B) software
• Ability to incorporate various input and the ability to synthesize it into coherent designs.
• Advanced critical thinking, complex problem solving skills, and analytical approach.
Must be willing to participate in face-to-face meetings once a week at our office (Friday afternoon) for ~2 hours (Austin, Texas)
This is a contract assignment in Austin, Texas.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (And tell him you heard about this job on Adomatica!)