Was sent this by a recruiter friend:
Are you a passionate and talented marketing professional looking for a fast-paced, challenging yet laid-back and supportive environment to utilize your skills and make an impact?
We are looking for you.
We are ITWatchdogs and Geist Technology, a small, profitable and growing company located in Northwest Austin. We are the developers of web-enabled climate monitoring products and providers of embedded web server engineering services to clients across the US and the world. We offer a small company atmosphere with large company stability.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to conceive, create and execute innovative and successful programs to drive sales leads and grow our customer base.
Reporting to the President, the specific responsibilities of this position include:
· Develop, execute and evaluate effectiveness of fully integrated marketing campaigns including online (website, SEO, SEM, email campaigns, social media and communities) and traditional (direct mail, trade shows, trade publications, pr and advertising) to communicate product and business information to customers and prospects that drive market interest and sales lead generation
· Manage and monitor current lead generation programs
· Perform analyses of existing and potential markets for our products and services
· Research, understand and communicate our value proposition and closely monitor the competitive landscape
· Working together with members of the technical and sales teams, create compelling sales tools including collateral (brochures/fact sheets/web site/white papers) with a focus on accelerating the sales process
· Develop product-related news and pitch stories to press and analysts
· Establish success metrics and performance indicators and track results to calculate ROI on marketing programs
· Some travel to attend trade shows and industry-related events as a representative
Our ideal candidate will possess:
· 1+ years of experience in successfully managing similar marketing programs with a emphasis on online marketing for B2B technology sector
· Experience with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as a member of a small, cross-functional, close-knit team
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
What we offer:
* Salary of 45-55K, depending on experience
* Excellent health and retirement benefits
* Tuition and school expenses reimbursement
* Casual and supportive work environment
* Office in Northwest Austin at Research and Pond Spring
For consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com