From a friend of mine:
Our client, an award-winning interactive and promotion agency in South Carolina, is seeking a strategic Interactive Senior Account Executive.This client is open to relocating the right candidate for this role. The Interactive Senior Account Executive provides strategic direction to the agency and its client teams on interactive initiatives, and will oversee diverse, interactive-based projects from initiation through completion, all while working within a team environment. This individual is also responsible for creating media specific documents such as RFP’s, objectives & strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions.This position works closely with clients, as well as the agency’s account, strategy, creative, design, and tech groups to develop and manage the planning and execution of multiple interactive projects at one time.
This client is open to relocating the right candidate for this role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
· Passion for modern web technology, experience managing online and interactive projects in an agency environment, and experience with high-profile clients
· 5+ years experience managing interactive or digital marketing
· Experience in project management for a full range of web services and initiatives,
o Social media
o Website development
o Viral and rich-media
o Online advertising
· Proven record of successful implementation of various interactive projects
· Knowledge of new and upcoming interactive market trends, technologies and innovative solutions
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (both orally and written)
· Have managed & tracked projects from initiation through final completion/evaluation.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Have leadership abilities
· Creative problem-solving abilities
· Experience building and tracking budgets and schedules
· Knowledge of common front-end and back-end technologies, frameworks and platforms
· An entrepreneur attitude (does not like to be micro-managed)
· Team spirit – we don’t use the statement ‘that’s not my job’
If you would like to be considered for this position and your background matches the criteria, please send the following to email@example.com:
· Current Resume (Word.doc only)
· REQUIRED: 2 or 3 paragraphs on how your background and experience relates to this role. Talk about your major brand interactive account management experience and other relevant interactive account experience as it related to this role
· REQUIRED: URL link to your portfolio
· Salary range requirement
· Three references
Candidates whose profiles most closely match our client’s requirements will be contacted.
No phone calls please.