1200 Panels to Pick From – SXSW 2009

Yes, it is true. You have 1200 possible panels to pick through via the SXSW Interactive 2009 panel-picker that went live earlier this week.

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/

Some quick stats:

Number of possible panels that mention:

Obama: 3
Agency: 20
Yahoo: 22
Twitter: 30
Google: 43
Interactive: 74
Blog: 80
Social: 263

1 comment

  1. I’m all for the ability to help determine the panels at SXSW, but isn’t 1200 a bit much? Especially when your vote really will only account for 30% of the process. The other 70% is based on the SXSW organizers themselves.

    Seems silly.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.